ECTMIH 2023 regional hubs programme
Borne out of our commitment to principles of diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability, we have partnered with nine institutions around the world to organise panel and roundtable discussions, debates and related activities on the grand challenges of the health of the people and the planet.
Earlier this week, ECTMIH 2023 local organising committee member Dr Alay Llamas met with fellow committee member Noa Kolpa to hear more about the vision for the regional hubs programme; here's their conversation:
To recap Noa's overview, the participating countries and institutions are
- Philippines (St. Luke's College of Medicine - William H. Quasha Memorial)
- Bangladesh (Asian University for Women, in partnership with Red-Orange Media and Communications and Share-net Bangladesh)
- Australia (University of Sydney)
- Ghana (University of Ghana)
- Curaçao (University of Curaçao, Instituto pa Formashon den Enfermeria)
- Suriname (Anton de Kom University)
- Colombia: (Universidad Javeriana)
- El Salvador (Universidad Evangélica de El Salvador)
- Nicaragua (Centro de Investigaciones y Estudios de la Salud)
Each hub will run online and/or in-person seminars, workshops and discussions around our ECTMIH 2023 dates - details to follow shortly!